SSC Exam Calendar 2020-21 for SSC CHSL examinations 2020. Check exam dates here.
|Exam Name||Start of Application||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020||6th November 2020||5th December 2020||12th April 2021 – 27th April 2021|
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Dates
|Exam Name||Tier/Phase||Exam Date|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019||Tier-I (For left-over candidates) (CBE)*||12-10-2020 to 26-10-2020|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019||Tier-II||14-02-2021|
SSC Exams 2020: Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam center as per the time slot and no candidate would be allowed entry after the entry closing time in any circumstances.
- Aspirants will have to carry the following documents- admission certificate, passport size photograph, photo-bearing identity proof in an original, face mask, hand sanitizer, transparent water bottle, and printout of the COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination lab before the completion of the examination time for any reason without permission from the exam Functionaries.
- Prohibited items such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets are strictly not allowed in the examination lab.
- A candidate shall have to undergo the process of contactless Frisking through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD).
- Eligible PwD candidates are entitled to a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour and assistance of a scribe. PwD candidates, other than those affected by blindness and cerebral palsy, who have opted for the facility of scribe and/or Compensatory time in their application form are required to produce certificates.